Monday, December 08, 2014

No knitting, but some sewing


It has been rather chilly outside today - with really wintry showers. The colours have been beautiful. These pictures were taken from just outside my kitchen.


The following photo shows the promised one of my newest jumper - the pattern is Tire Tracks. It is wonderfully cosy. I knitted a blue one for my husband a few weeks back. 

Tyre Tracks - my second jumper
There has been some sewing, but nothing has been finished and isn't quite in a state fit to photograph. Never mind, I shall show the photos next time. I have almost finished the November Journal Quilt which shows the final section of the map. The last piece, for December is almost ready to start. Sadly, the only other thing I have accomplished today is pinning the hems of my new curtains.

No comments: